Skip to main content
New Mexico Department of Agriculture The letters NMDA with the D internaly shapped as the state of New Mexico. Logo

Search our site:

Out-of-State Dairy Producer Permit

To import or sell Grade A Dairy products into New Mexico a Dairy producer must have a permit. This is issued by the Dairy Division and must be renewed annually.

A dairy plant fills out an Application for New Mexico Milk Permit and sends it to the New Mexico Department of Agriculture's Dairy Division in Albuquerque New Mexico. A detailed list of products to be imported and locations where they will be sold must be included with the application.

A distributor may collect his/her clients/plants applications. He/she can complete the details of products sold and locations of sale. A permit will be issued and mailed to the requesting party.